Friday 25 April 2014

Semi Permanent Brows

The things I love most about beauty are eyebrows.  Good brows have the ability to transform any face.

I always had very dark brows that used to be very thick.  Before I had ever tweezed mine, I'm pretty sure I had a mono brow, ha ha.  As I got older, my brows became patchy and much thinner than they used to be.  Here is a pic of what my brows were like before semi permanent make up:



I first had semi permanent brows done in November 2013 and today, I went for a colour top-up.  Here are my brows 5 minutes after the procedure (as you can see they are not very red, but please ignore the staring eyes) :


For those of you who are interested in semi permanent make up, here are some common questions:

Does it hurt?
I would say that on the brows, it is less painful than eyebrow tweezing/threading.  I have never tried the eyeliner or lip liner, but have been told it can be quite eye-watering.  If you have got a real tattoo, then semi permanent make up is no way near as painful, in my opinion.

How long does it last?
Between 1 and 3 years depending on personal skin types.  Initially, more than one treatment may be necessary to achieve the desired result.

How much does it cost?
On average, between £100 and £400, but it could be between £50 and £1000.  It all depends on the technician, if there are any deals/discounts, your individual needs and the area you live in.  

Who can it benefit?
Anyone.  Semi permanent make up can make life easier for a lot of people, male or female. 

Is it safe?
Yes, when carried out by a qualified technician. Jane Hargreaves is the technician I decided to go to after plenty of research.  Jane is a semi permanent make up trainer and master technician, based in Liverpool.

I highly recommend Jane and think she produces amazing results.  She is friendly, professional and has a lovely, relaxing clinic/salon.  

Here is a pic of my semi permanent brows, which I consider to be a great investment:


xxx

Is there any more information you would like to know about semi permanent make up?







No comments:

Post a Comment