Thursday 24 April 2014

Welcome to my blog!



Just want to say hello and thank you for viewing my blog.  As this is my first ever post, I will just introduce myself and explain why I'm writing this blog.

I'm Cath, a vegetarian, who is extremely passionate about animal welfare.  In my opinion vegetarians/vegans are often stereotyped as hippies.  I am very spiritual and definitely a hippie at heart but love fashion, beauty and all the usual girlie stuff.

I plan on posting on a variety of different subjects.  Some will be more serious issues e.g. Campaigns and petitions and some will be about products I love, recipes, reviews, beauty advice etc.  Hopefully, I will meet some like minded people , which I really look forward to.

Thanks for taking the time to read my first ever post.x

No comments:

Post a Comment